Yes; LaterPay is both GDPR and PCI compliant.
Yes, LaterPay is secure for the following reasons:
- LaterPay is GDPR compliant. U.S. users receive the same high privacy standards as our German and Austrian users.
- We are also PCI compliant. This means that we follow the same data handling and processing methods that your bank uses.
- U.S. customer data is stored on U.S. servers.
- LaterPay only asks its customers for the bare minimum information necessary to process their purchases and payments. We only store this data as long as the statutory retention period, and then it is deleted.
- LaterPay only asks its Merchants for the information needed to process payments on their behalf and to comply with federal banking regulations, such as “Know your Customer.”