There are two ways to change your password; one for LaterPay Merchants and one for LaterPay Users.
How you change your password with LaterPay depends on whether you’re a LaterPay Merchant or a LaterPay User. But, in both cases, you will need to log in to your Account.
If you want to change your LaterPay User Account Password, please log in now.
If you have a U.S. LaterPay User Account, sign in here.
If you have a EU LaterPay User Account, sign in here.
- In the sidebar of your Merchant Dashboard, click “Account.ˮ
- In the ‟Personal Information” section, move the cursor to the ‟Password” field.
- Click on the ‟Change” icon. A dialog box will open called ‟Change Personal Information.”
- Under ‟Password, enter your current password in the ‟Current Password” field.
- Then, enter your new password in the ‟Password” field. It must include one numeral and one capital letter.
- Confirm your new password by entering it into the ‟Confirm Password” field.
- Don’t forget to save your changes by clicking on the ‟Save” button.
- You will receive a “Your password has changed” email from us.
If you want to change your LaterPay Merchant Account Password, please log in now.
If you have a U.S. LaterPay Merchant Account, sign in here.
If you have a EU LaterPay Merchant Account, sign in here.
- Chose the “Login as Merchant” link from the main LaterPay menu.
- Instead of providing your current login credentials, choose the “Forgot password” link just below the password field.
- You will be emailed a code that you can then use to change your password.